[www.naisthename.com] (Helixes inc.) provides users with:
- the [naisthename.com] website (“Site”);
- any online accounts, web-based applications or platforms made available for use on any device or technology platform (“Applications”); and
- any of Helixes inc.’ products made available on the Site or via the Applications (“Services”). The Site, Applications and Services are all facilities, functions or activities (“Features”) designed to assist your experience.
In providing you the Services, Helixes inc. needs to collect personal information from each customer and process that personal information. Helixes inc. uses common technologies such as cookies and Web beacons to keep track of your interactions with the Site, Application and Services and to improve the quality of our products and services. We may also collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address to track and aggregate non-personally identifiable information, your referring website addresses, browser type, domain name and access times.
Unless connected directly to a user account, the information Helixes inc. processes in connection with each IP address is largely statistical and is not stored to or referred to by Helixes inc. in a way that permits us to piece together any particular user’s browsing behavior.
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
1.1. Information you provide
When you purchase a product from the Site or sign up for a service operated by Helixes inc., you may be required to provide personal information (including, but not limited to, name, address, telephone or age) and other information which can be used to ascertain your identity. Helixes inc. may combine the information you submit under your account with information from your activity on the Site for the purpose of providing you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our Features, products and services. For certain services, Helixes inc. may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
1.3. Log information
When you access the Site, our servers may record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a product, IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
When you send an email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve Helixes inc.]’ products or services. Helixes inc. may use your email address to communicate with you about our products or services.
1.5. Third Party Applications
1.6. Other sites
1.7. Email Marketing & Google Analytics
With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. Note that our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at.
1.8. Additional uses
In addition to the above, Helixes inc. may also use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve the Features, our services (including advertising services) and develop new products and services; and
- Protect the rights or property of Helixes inc. or its users.
In the event Helixes inc. intends to use the information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will seek for your consent prior to such use.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
2.1. Obtaining your consent
2.2. Withdrawing your consent
If you would like to opt-out from having Helixes inc. collect your information in connection with our products or services, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that if you delete, block or otherwise restrict cookies, or if you use a different computer or Internet browser, you may need to renew your opt-out choice. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some of our features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
SECTION 3 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES, INFORMATION SHARING & ONWARD TRANSFER
Helixes inc. only shares personal information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
(i) When Helixes inc. has your consent. We will usually require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
(iii) When Helixes inc. has a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- enforce our Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations of those Terms;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Helixes inc., its customers or the public as required or permitted by law.
SECTION 4 – SECURITY
We take reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted by Shopify using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, Shopify follows all PCI-DSS requirements and implements additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 5 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using the Site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information please contact email@example.com.
APPENDIX I - SHOPIFY COOKIES
Below is a list of cookies used in Shopify:
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc) ;
- _shopify_visit, no data held, persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits ;
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer ;
- cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, stores information about the contents of your cart ;
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional ; and
- storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite if the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
This list is for your ease of reference in case you want to opt-out of cookies. Note that the list may vary from time to time and we are under no obligation to inform you of changes to the list.